Budapest - August 2014.
- Academic Position:
- - Postdoc at the Mathematical Institute ,
Utrecht University, from January 2019.
- Previous Academic Positions:
- - (Fall 2018) Postdoc at the Max Plank Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
- - (Summer 2018) Postdoc at Matematiska Institutionen ,
- - previously I was a Ph.D. student at SU under the supervision of Jonas Bergström.
- I have obtained my doctorate on June 28, 2018.
- - E-mails: s.marseglia (at) uu.nl, stefano.marseglia89 (at) gmail.com
- - Visiting Address: Hans Freudenthalgebouw, Budapestlaan 6, room 406, 3584 CD Utrecht, The Netherlands
- - Postal Address: Utrecht University, P.O. Box 80010, 3508 TA, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Mathematical Interests:
Arithmetic Geometry and Number Theory, with focus on computational aspects.
More precisely, my main interests are:
- - Abelian varieties (especially over finite fields)
- - Orders in (product of) number fields (ideal class monoid, classification of modules)
- - Arithmetic of GLn(Z) and the conjugacy problem
- Curriculum Vitae :
- - Jan 2021