All presentations below are made available under the following Creative Commons Licence:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Briefly, copying, publishing and reuse in your own talks or teaching is allowed, provided the use is non-commercial and the original source (including my name) is acknowledged.
- Mijn commentaar als referent op het preadvies van Eric Tjiong Tjin Tai tijdens het jaarcongres 2020 van de Nederlandse Juristenvereniging. De preadviezen zijn hier te downloaden.
- Invited talk Abstract argumentation does not exist for the Workshop on The wisdom and madness of crowds: argumentation, information exchange and social interaction. Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 30 March - 1 April 2020 (online because of coronavirus crisis.)
- Tutorial Is the robot judge near? AI for the judiciary for Escola Judiciaria TRE-ES (education centre for the Brazilian judiciary), 22 October 2020.
- Tutorial Models of Legal Argument: Logical and Integrated Approaches for the first AI & Law Summer School, Fiesole, Florence (Italy), 8-10 July 2019.
- Talk AI en rechtspraak: hype en realiteit (AI and judicial decision making: hype and reality) for the Dutch Association for Corporate litigation, (in Dutch). Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 13th, 2019.
- Tutorial on AI & Law, given as part of the course Trends and Topics in Multi-Agent Systems of SIKS, the Netherlands research school for Information and Knowledge Systems. Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 6th, 2019.
- Tutorial Introduction to formal models of argumentation for the Dundee Summerschool on Argumentation: Computational and Linguistic Perspectives, September 4th, 2014.
- Tutorial Formal Models of Balancing in Legal Cases for JURIX 2014, December 10th, 2014.