Reading seminar: Arithmetic of K3 surfaces
Starting in January 2021, I am organising a reading seminar on K3 surfaces for interested students and staff of Utrecht University. On this page, which will be updated regularly, I will post the schedule and the notes of the seminar talks.
Especially in the first part of the seminar, we will closely follow the book Lectures on K3 Surfaces by Daniel Huybrechts. This reference is denoted by DH below.
- Wed 20 January 2021: Basic definitions and linear systems (DH Ch1 and 2) - Valentijn (notes)
- Wed 27 January 2021: Hodge structures (DH Ch3) - Dirk
- Wed 3 February 2021: Kuga-Satake construction and proof of Weil conjectures (DH Ch4) - Stefano
- Wed 10 February 2021: Moduli spaces of polarised K3 surfaces (DH Ch5) - Jack
- Wed 17 February 2021: Periods (DH Ch6) - Jan-Willem
- Wed 24 February 2021: Torelli theorems (DH Ch7) - Sergej
- Wed 3 March 2021: Elliptic K3 surfaces (DH Ch11) - Mar